APTOS thread lifting is an effective and safe procedure with a short rehabilitation period, which is performed under local anesthesia. Patients note that the feeling of discomfort is caused only by the process of anesthesia before the procedure and some time after the procedure, when the action of anesthesia goes away and the rehabilitation process begins. Doctors recommend not to worry, because for the appearance of a sense of discomfort after the thread lift there are physiological prerequisites:
1. Anesthesia was carried out with medicinal solutions, which slightly push apart the tissues. It takes time for tissues - muscles, fascia, subcutaneous fat, vessels - to "return to the place", getting rid of the excess volume created by the anesthetic solution;
2. Regardless of the type of thread - absorbable or non-absorbable - the body takes time to adapt to the "foreign body";
3. The appearance of pain and small swelling at the puncture site is a normal physiological response, as well as on any other invasive manipulation.
If discomfort becomes painful during the procedure, it is necessary to inform the doctor immediately so that the specialist can add anesthesia and stop the appearance of unpleasant sensations.
There are simple procedures that are prescribed to patients to facilitate and speed up the recovery process:
· In the first two days several times a day apply cold or APTOS Icepack to the correction area - this will reduce swelling;
· I case of constant noisy pain, taking of analgesics is acceptable in accordance with the instructions;
· To accelerate the healing process, it is recommended to take anti-edema drugs, in agreement with the doctor, and decongestant procedures, for example, microcurrent therapy;
· It is recommended to treat the skin puncture sites with antiseptic solution within 3 days;
· In some cases, doctor can also prescribe antibiotic therapy for 3-5 days to exclude inflammation;
· Avoid being in the sun, heat treatments such as sauna, steam bath, solarium (1 month);
· Within two months it is prohibited the physiotherapy, myostimulation and massage in the area of correction;
· If possible, limit the activity of facial expression (if the thread correction was performed on the face);
· Excluded any physical activity, fitness, swimming pool (2 weeks);
· It is unacceptable to take hot or spicy food, hot drinks for the first three days and alcohol - for two weeks;
· During the first week it is recommended to refrain from air travel.
It is recommended to re-visit the specialist after the procedure on the 7th day, the 14th day, 3 months and 6 months to monitor the recovery process, if necessary, to correct the rehabilitation measures and take prompt measures in case of deviations. You can assess the outcome of the procedure more objectively by the end of the third week - when the healing process is completed and the soft tissues become natural, and the maximum result will appear in the second month after the procedure, you will notice a significant effect of improving the quality of the skin.
Light asymmetry is not a cause for excitement. For all people, some disproportion in appearance is characteristic, and this is considered the norm. Produced manipulations cause a natural swelling of the soft tissues, which causes the asymmetry to become more noticeable for a while, which may not look familiar.
But a few days later, the edema will subside, and the corrected area will acquire new, more attractive outlines, the asymmetry will become invisible. The main thing, not to forget to follow to the recommendations of a doctor during the rehabilitation period, so that swelling quickly subsided.