Welcome to the Aptos’s website. By agreeing and continuing using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms govern Aptos’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please, do not use our website.
- These terms will be applied fully and effect to your use of this Website. By agreeing and using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions. When you visit the website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- By registering in the website, you will be required to create a personal account and be asked to provide personal information including your name, professional address, postal code, country, Aptos Certificate, Number of the Aptos Certificate and Diploma of Independent Medical Practice. The processing of your personal information during the creation of your account is governed by the present terms.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information provided is inaccurate or incomplete, we may have the right to refuse the creation of your account or to suspend or terminate it, when already created. We also reserve the right to verify the accuracy of any information given, especially the information relating to the professional category.
- Membership is strictly individual and limited to 1 (one) per person. Members are not permitted to share their credentials with third parties. Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their credentials. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and equally, agree to securely log out of your account at the end of each session. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Aptos or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Aptos and protected by international copyright laws.
- Copying, republication or redistribution of any part of the services whatsoever, including by caching, framing or similar means, is prohibited without the express written permission of an authorized person.
- The visitor agrees and take the obligation to observe confidentiality of the terms and conditions envisaged in this Terms, as well as treat as confidential any information which became available to the Parties as a result of the present Terms;
- Aptos undertakes the obligation not to disclose confidential information received from the Visitor, which is related to the Product, the Visitor's activities and its clients, during the validity period of this Terms, as well as after its expiration;
- Aptos, under its own responsibility, provides the confidential information, received from the visitor, to its employees and agents, if necessary, for fulfilling the obligations of Aptos under this Terms. In addition, Aptos takes all necessary measures for the protection of confidentiality of the information by its employees and agents on any third party, including the conclusion of an agreement with them about protection and the prohibition of the disclosure of the confidential information;
- Aptos agrees to protect the received confidential information after termination of Terms.
Personal Data Processing
- This policy sets out how Aptos uses and protects any information that you give Aptos when you use this website.
- Aptos is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that It will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Aptos may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online from any of our visitors.
- Our website may contain link to other website of interest. However, once you have used the link to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement application to the website in question.
- Aptos shall have the right to use the personal information for the commercial activities only. Precisely, Aptos shall have the right to provide such information to its Distributors. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed as the consent of the Visitor. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- The Visitor submits name/surname, professional address, postal code, country, Aptos Certificate, Number of the Aptos Certificate and Diploma of Independent Medical Practice, specialties on the website.
- Aptos shall acquire the consent of the Visitor prior obtaining any identification data. The consent shall include the name and the address of the Visitor on collecting the identification data, the purpose for collection of the referred data, the right of the Visitor to receive the information on the collected data, voluntary characteristic of provision of the consent as well as the right to request its correction, update, addition, blocking, deletion or destruction of the collected data. Additionally, the said consent shall include the information regarding the sharing of acquired data with Aptos;
- If Aptos receives the request from the Visitor to provide the information on the collected data about him/her, Aptos is obliged to provide the Visitor with the requested information immediately. The information provided to the Visitor shall include the following: the specifications of the data being collected, the purpose of the collection of the data, the ground for the collection of such data, the manner of collection of the data and in case the data was shared with any third party, with whom and the respective the ground and the purpose for such sharing;
- Aptos, within 3 (three) calendar days is obliged to inform the Visitor of any request on correction, renewal, addition, deletion and/or destruction of the data regarding the collection of their identification data. Aptos, within 10 (ten) calendar days, is obliged to take necessary steps from receiving the notification of the request for correction, renewal, addition, deletion and/or destruction of the identification data, when the collected data is incomplete, inaccurate, not updated or collected and proceeded illegally.
- In case the Visitor additionally request to block the collected data, Aptos shall block the data within 2 (two) calendar days from receiving the said request, when the collected data is incomplete, inaccurate, not updated or collected and proceeded illegally. The decision on blocking the data is in force until Aptos makes decision on the correction, renewal, addition, and/or destruction of the data. The said decision shall be attached to the data, requested to be blocked, throughout the existence of the ground for blocking the collected data.
- In case the Visitor requests to withdraw their consent, Aptos shall cease the collection and/or delete the data within 4 (four) calendar days from receiving the said request.
- Aptos is obliged to inform the Visitor with regards to the correction, renewal, addition, blocking, deletion and/or destruction of the collected data.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Any correspondence regarding the above rights shall be addressed on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual Property/Neighboring Rights
- The Visitor is obliged to ensure the protection of the intellectual property, including any trademark of Aptos at the Visitor’s cost, in its territory;
- The Visitor undertakes the obligation not to submit an application for the intellectual property of Aptos: any patents, designs, trademarks, trade names, symbols, not to register in its or other name (except approved by Aptos) any trademark on the Product or packaging of the Product, by which Aptos supplies the Product to the Visitor in the Territory or elsewhere. Additionally, the Visitor confirms that the intellectual property stated in the present section has not been requested to be registered in the Territory or elsewhere;
- The Visitor does not dispute with Aptos for its property and any other intellectual property including patents, trademarks and designs, databases, scientific programs, applications and other intangible property of Aptos;
- The Visitor shall notify Aptos of any actual or potential infringement or violation of Aptos’s patents, designs, trademarks, trade names, symbols or other industrial property rights, that comes to the Visitor’s attention in the Territory;
Settlement of Disputes, Arbitration Clause/Agreement
- Relationship of the Parties is based on collegiality, partnership and interest of long-term cooperation; to resolve the disputable issues, arisen during their relations, the Parties use the negotiations. If the dispute settlement is not reached within 30 (thirty) days from its occurrence, a Party may appeal to the arbitration tribunal;
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present Terms or related to its violation, termination or nullity shall be submitted to Georgian International Arbitration Centre for final settlement by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of Georgian International Arbitration Centre (GIAC Rules) by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with these Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Tbilisi, Georgia. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English language;
- The validity of this Arbitration Clause/Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Georgia.
- Any questions and disputes relating to this Terms which are not expressly or implicitly settled by the provisions contained in this Terms itself shall be governed by the Civil Code of Georgia (applicable in the Country of Georgia).