The official ceremony is taking place on March 21 at 5:00PM at Orkhevi Settlement, 15 Givi Amilakhvari st., Tbilisi, Georgia.
The Importance of The Project
We have started working on the project of developing Georgian production complex in 2016. In 2018, in the framework of Enterprise Georgia project, Aptos was granted 10 000 square meters of land to build the first Georgian enterprise for the aesthetic medicine products. The City Hall issued the permission to build the enterprise in December 2018.
On March 21, 2019 we are holding an official foundation stone-laying ceremony. This will be the first enterprise in Caucasus to provide a space for producing aesthetic medical products. The complex consists of not only the production but the office infrastructure as well.
· The amount of the investment – 15 million Georgian Lari;
· Workforce – 150 employees;
· The size of the enterprise territory – 10 000 square meters;
· The size of the building – 3 200 square meters;
· Economic effectiveness – the production to be strengthened 2.5 times in comparison to the current potential;
The project’s strategic advantages:
- Uniting the production cycle in one space;
- The production cycle to decrease from 4 months to 2 weeks;
- An opportunity to add new products and services to the business;
- The project will be completed in 2020.