1. Minimal trauma;
2. The short duration of the procedure is on average up to 40 min .;
3. Safety of used materials and techniques;
4. Relatively short and easily tolerable rehabilitation;
5. Simultaneous action in several directions - lifting and revitalization of soft tissues;
6. The effectiveness of the procedure in some cases is comparable to the result of surgical intervention;
7. Minimal risk of adverse reactions.
Unique threads of APTOS are obtained as a result of painstaking work. Today, by using threads it is possible to reinforce soft tissues of the face, neck, hands, chest, décolleté, knees, hips, abdomen; also, to correct defects, lift, rejuvenate the skin or give volume, where necessary.
The result of using threads will be visually noticeable right after the procedure and will increase with time. After about two months you will be able to assess the maximum effect and enjoy it for several years.